Wednesday, September 27, 2006

It is time...

I apologize for not writing more lately, but holy cow getting ready to leave the country is a lot of work! It is 1:30 in the morning, and I’m supposed to be up in 2 hours to get ready to leave for the airport for staging. Aaaagh! If I get everything done and all of my stuff makes it on the plane, it will be a miracle :)

Thank you to everyone who called to wish me luck today and to remind me that I’m loved. This was a wonderful warm and fuzzy day. I love you guys!

Stay tuned to hear how my miniature flight to Philly went!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for knowing you'd leave a blog on here! I mean, how could you not the night before you leave Kansas? I hope Philly goes great for you and all that fun stuff. I look forward to lots of updates!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

And p.s. props to the Rafiki "it is time" quote. :) Very appropriate I'd say.

Anonymous said...

I miss you!!!!! Were there any snakes on your plane? Since it was a baby plane, I would settle for a worm on the plane...you know, make everything the same size-wise ;)